………Thank you to Marsha Ingrao from Always Write for including ‘What’s On Your Bookshelf’ in her Challenge Interview Series. It was great fun sharing our stories with her. Marsha’s continued support/recognition of other bloggers is so appreciated.
Comments are closed on this site. Please drop over to Marsha’s. I look forward to chatting with you there!
Always Write Challenge Interview Series #20
Welcome to Always Write. I am your hostess, Marsha Ingrao, creator, and editor of my blog,Always Write, a blog to reach and befriend like-minded bloggers.
Today I welcome Debbie – Deb’s World, Donna –Retirement Reflections, Jo – And Anyways, Sue – Women Living Well After Fifty as my guest challenge hosts of “What’s on Your Bookshelf?” Good thing they don’t want to know “What’s in My Wallet?” That could be embarrassing.
What’s to Love About Challenges?
The benefits of joining writing, reading and photo challenges are:
- Showcase your photography and writing.
- Be inspired to create more diverse posts.
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts.
- Make new blogger friends.
- Build a blogger community.
- Find great books to read.
- Form relationships with the authors.
Welcome Debbie, Donna, Jo, and Sue
View original post 1,462 more words